Fellow Friday Fictioneer Soph of All Things Interesting has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, a gesture I couldn’t turn down. I don’t want this to turn into an acceptance speech, so I’ll get straight to it.
Here are the rules of acceptance:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
|I won’t list things about myself for this award, but I will answer any question you have for me.
I pass on this award to all Friday Fictioneers, some of whom may have already been nominated, but that’s OK. And I know they’re much more than 15, but that’s fine with me.
THANK YOU Soph for making logo-ligi lovelier.
Once again, Celestine of Reading Pleasure has nominated me for an award – The Commentator Award.
Thank you, Celestine, for the grand gesture. I am touched.
Well, as tradition demands, I have to pass on this award to 10 other bloggers (in no particular order).
So I hand over the baton to:
Celestine of Reading Pleasure has nominated me for the Sunshine Award
Thanks Celestine. I’m really touched.
This is my first Award to which I understand there are a few rules.
Rules to Accepting the Award:
1) Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
|Answers to the Ten Questions About Me:
|1. What is a favorite childhood memory?
Our family reunions.
|2. What is a real fear you have?
|3. How would you describe yourself?
Tall, dark and handsome.
|4. What states have you lived in?
|5. What is your style?
Straight to the point.
|6. What is your favorite breakfast food?
A cup of cold chocolate drink.
|7. What are some of your hobbies?
Reading and watching movies.
|8. If you could tell people anything…what would be the most important thing to say?
Feel good about yourself.
|9. What is one of your “passions”?
|10. What is one truth that you have learned?
Jesus is Lord!
These are my Twelve Nominees in no particular order:
- Bookshy: An African Book Lover
- Amy Reads
- Simple Clockwork
- One Ghana, One Voice
- ANZ Litlovers Litblog
- Books Without Any Pictures
- The Reading Life
- Regular Rumination
- The Written World
- The Parish Lantern
- A Literary Odyssey
- Between The Covers
Cheers! to these blogs and a big THANK YOU to http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award.